WELCOME TO MY BLOG

HI EVERYONE. I'M JUST A NEWCOMER IN THIS BLOGGING THING..TRYING TO ADD COLORS TO THE BLOGGER WORLD. . DO EMAIL ME TO hisr_05@yahoo.com or sms 012-5326243 IF UR INTERESTED IN ANYTHING HERE..THANKS
Tuesday, November 15, 2011

postheadericon Tudung Maira edisi Nov 2011

Tudung Maira is back!!!!
After almost 5 months break due to pregnancy complication...now I'm back to bussiness. I've listed a few of here..so grab them now fast!
SMS me : 012 5326243

HAPPY VIEWING..!




MAIRA EKSLUSIF
RM55

(POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED)




TME01 - SZ M





TME02 - SZ M



(actual colour)


TME03 - SZ M






TME04 - SZ M
sold

****************************************************************

MAIRA SAIZ M
RM45
(POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED)



TMM01




TMM02
sold






TMM03





TMM04






TMM05





TMM06
sold



**************************************************************

MAIRA SAIZ L
RM45

(POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED)





TML01
sold




TML02





TML03
sold





TML04







TML05





TML06
sold





TML07
sold


PM ME NOW TO ORDER!!
012 5326243



0 comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Selamat Datang

1) Email me to confirm the availability of the item at
hisr_05@yahoo.com or you can sms me at 012-5326243. I will reply to you a.s.ap.

2) Payment will be made through my MAYBANK acc.

3) Once payment has confirmed, ur item will be delivered.

About Me

Ms Leen
I'm a full time educator and a mother who have passion into bussiness so much!! Do enjoy products i've listed here as they are all of high quality that meet my tastes..:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Designed BY

Just anything...


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Pageviews

Labels

Powered by Blogger.